3.03.2010

Last Chance for Easter Mini Sessions...

I have one opening this Saturday for the mini session and it is going to be gorgeous weather...contact me ASAP and it is yours!!

If this weekend does not work for you I have a few other spots available in March so contact me if you would like to get in on another day!

I am so excited about my location this year which has beautiful green grass (that is why it took me a while to decide on a location because all of the grass is still dead!!) and flowers...it is just a beautiful location!! I pick up the cute little bunnies in a couple of days, one is solid black and the other is white and gray...too cute!!
 

© 2010 Kim Sharit Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com