1.01.2010

Happy New Year!

I can't even begin to put in words how blessed I am. First I have to thank God for the many blessings he has placed in my life...my amazing husband, two beautiful little girls, my family and friends. I do not take for granted one minute each day that He gives us and know that each day I have is a blessing. Thank you God for my many blessings...

And then there is this little photography thing, that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! How many people can truly say they are doing something in life that truly makes them happy...something that they know they are supposed to be doing. I truly believe that I am doing what God intended for me...something for others that cannot be replaced, memories that they will have for a lifetime. It brings tears to my eyes when I look through images after a session and I see that image, you know, the one that I know will bring tears to mommy's eyes...oh the joy it brings to my heart! And to go into clients homes, and see my art on their walls, their beautiful children, I just can't explain how it makes me feel...truly blessed, and every day that goes by I thank God for blessing me with what I do.

So here is to a great year, 2009 will not be forgotten! I am so thankful for all my amazing clients old and new and I look forward to seeing many of you again in 2010 and look forward to meeting new faces also. Thank you so much for a great year!

Blessings to you...
Kim

And just for you, here are my blessings, my beautiful girls!!






 

© 2010 Kim Sharit Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com