1.18.2010

Birmingham, AL Newborn Photographer...

I still have so many sessions from the last couple of months in 2009 to share, so bare with me! I love to share a little from each session that I do, but sometimes it is hard to blog everyone because between my mommy duties and editing sessions every chance I have, there is just not enough time!!! So I get behind, oh well!!

Here is a sweet newborn session...what a beautiful family. I used to work with the daddy so I was so excited when they contacted me for a newborn session! We had a lot of fun catching up and got a ton of great shots...anyway, you know me, I like to share a lot, so here are some of my faves!!




































 

© 2010 Kim Sharit Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com